FC Hradec Králové - Live Soccer TV
Football, Czech Republic: Hradec Kralove live scores, results
FC Hradec Kralove vs 1 FC Slovacko Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2022-11-13Match Details Who: FC Hradec Kralove vs 1 FC Slovacko Competition: 1. Liga When: 2022-11-13, 15:00 Venue: Vsesportovni Stadion On 2022-11-13 at 15:00, FC Hradec Kralove plays 1 FC Slovacko at Vsesportovni Stadion in an interesting encounter in 1.
Forecasts predict winds in Hradec Kralove on date to only reach 4kmph, so they shouldn't interfere with the game. Temperatures on the matchday will probably not rise high, reaching a daily maximum of 13°C, so the players shouldn't be exhausted too soon. Hradec Kral., currently being on the 4th position in the league, are surely expected to keep their lead; especially with them being seven positions higher in the league than 1.
Slovacko U19 vs Hradec Kralove U19 - Match Stats
1 FC Slovacko U19 vs FC Hradec Kralove U19 Live Scores | Livescore TRThe latest football scores, line-ups and more for 1 FC Slovacko U19 vs FC Hradec Kralove U19. Your live football score for 1 FC Slovacko U19 vs FC Hradec Kralove U19 in the U19 League from Livescore TRs. com, covering football, cricket, tennis, basketball and hockey Livescore TRs.
Slovacko vs Hradec Kralove Live Score scorecard, 1. Liga live
Football Super Tips. Team Hradec Kralove will receive in his field the team Slovacko as part of the tournament Czech Republic First League, czech. The game that will take place on 14:00, 13. 11. 2022. Match Predictions, H2H, Betting Tips & Preview The match preview to the football match Hradec Kralove vs Slovacko in the Czech Republic First League compares both teams and includes the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings, match strengths and at least a computer calculated match prediction. These facts should all be considered to place a successful bet on this match. By clicking on the team names you can examine the teams on their actual form in particular.
Hradec Králové vs Slovácko live stream, score and H2H
2022. Since 1. FC Slovacko Uherske Hradiste was the winner in their last meeting, especially the manager and players of FC Hradec Kralove are anxious to win this time. Might we see a fourth consecutive win for 1. FC Slovacko Uherske Hradiste who dominated their last meetings? In the last three matches of the two teams facing each other, 1. FC Slovacko Uherske Hradiste scored a total of 5 goals while FC Hradec Kralove scored none at all.
Hradec Kralove - Slovacko » Odds, Picks & Predictions + StatsSoccer fans in Hradec Kralove are looking forward to the upcoming matchin the Vsesportovni Stadion where FC Hradec Kralove will play against 1. FC Slovacko Uherske Hradiste on 13. 11. 2022. It's been not too long since these teams previously played against each other. The match took place in Uherske Hradiste, at the Mestsky Fotbalovy Stadion on 07. 08.
Slovacko U19 vs Hradec Kralove U19 live score - AiScore
Hradec Kralove - Soccer, Czech Republic: Results, FixturesHradec Kralove results and fixtures (Soccer - Czech Republic) on Soccerstand. com: Follow Hradec Kralove live scores, final results, fixtures and standings on this page! Soccerstand. com offers team pages (e. g. Hradec Kralove), competition pages (e. English Premier League), category pages (e. English soccer with all the latest results from many English soccer competitions - from Premier League to semi-professional competitions) and also sport pages (e.
Taking a look at their last matches, it is likely that 1. FC Slovacko Uherske Hradiste will play with the midfield consisting of Marek Havlik, Daniel Holzer, Vladislav Levin, Milan Petrzela and Vlastimil Danicek, while Michal Tomic, Jan Kalabiska, Stanislav Hofmann and Michal Kadlec will take up position at the back half of the field. While Filip Nguyen will try to protect the team's own goal, Ondrej Mihalik will try to break through Hradec Kral. 's defensive line and score goals. The team's manager will likely choose the following as substitute players: Tomas Frystak, Patrik Simko, Tomas Brecka, Patrik Brandner, Merchas Doski, Michal Kohut, Vlasiy Sinyavskiy, Pavel Juroska, Filip Vecheta, Ondrej Sasinka, Libor Kozak.
Liga. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 33% chance of a home win, and a 39% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%. Previous results The head-to-head record for FC Hradec Kralove vs 1 FC Slovacko is worth a look. FC Hradec Kralove have won 0 meetings with 1 FC Slovacko, while 1 FC Slovacko have won 4. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for FC Hradec Kralove vs 1 FC Slovacko from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FC Hradec Kralove and 1 FC Slovacko? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing FC Hradec Kralove, 0 tips backing 1 FC Slovacko and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 33% against the FC Hradec Kralove finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 39% against 1 FC Slovacko winning.
Although there's no final lineup yet, it is likely that Miroslav Koubek will put Daniel Vasulin and Filip Kubala at the front, followed by Vojtech Smrz, Matej Rynes, Jakub Kucera, Petr Kodes and Jakub Rada in the midfield. The defense might consist of Stepan Harazim, Jakub Klima and Filip Cihak, while Michal Reichl will try to prevent 1. FC Slovacko Uherske Hradiste of scoring goals. In case of an injury or for tactical reasons, the following players will probably keep themselves ready for substitution: Patrik Vizek, Frantisek Cech, Michal Leibl, Ondrej Sevcik, Filip Novotny, Pavel Dvorak, Matej Koubek, Petr Rybicka.
Hradec Králové vs Slovácko Live Scores - BetClan