Looking back at their last matches, Hellas Verona will probably play in a 3-4-2-1 formation with Milan Djuric, Kevin Lasagna and Yayah Kallon at the front of the field. The goal will be guarded by Lorenzo Montipo, who will be supported by Pawel Dawidowicz, Federico Ceccherini, Isak Hien and Josh Doig. The midfield may be formed by Filippo Terracciano, Sulemana and Martin Hongla.
Access the live streaming section. Find the event you want to watch or choose one from the bet365 live streaming schedule. Click on the chosen event and enjoy the action. To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. #1 Bet365 Welcome Bonus for new customers Up to £100 in Bet Credits* *Min deposit €5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit.
Hellas Verona vs Spezia Calcio Live Streams & H2H StatsMatch Info Who: Hellas Verona vs Spezia Calcio Competition: Serie A When: 2022-11-13 Kick-off time: 15:00 Venue: Marc Antonio Bentegodi Match Overview On 2022-11-13 the latest round of matches of Serie A comes to Marc Antonio Bentegodi where Hellas Verona face off against Spezia Calcio in what promises to be a fascinating encounter. Football fans who don't want to miss this exciting game will need to check out Paramount+ at 15:00 to be able to catch the action live on their TV, computer or mobile device. TV Channels - How can I watch Hellas Verona - Spezia Calcio? Below you can find out where you can watch Hellas Verona live online. ProTipster is providing data on what channel you could watch the game on TV. Football fans can watch the game between Hellas Verona and Spezia Calcio live at (15:00) on Paramount+ or online on the Internet.
A free live stream will be available on bet365 for registered customers only. Below you can find the transmission schedule for Hellas Verona vs Spezia Calcio. TV Broadcast: Paramount+, beIN SPORT Max 5 HD FR, C More Live HD Livestream Online: Bet365 When? 2022-11-13, 15:00 Hellas Verona - Spezia Calcio - Free Live Streams To access bet365 live streaming and watch your favourite sports events, you need to have an active bet365 account. To view an event at bet365, simply follow this step-by-step guide: Login or open a new account at bet365.
86 goals per match and conceded 1. 79. The team received 38 yellow cards and 2 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 180. Spezia's average team rating is 6. 55 per match. Ball possession is not so good for Spezia, with an average of 46. 50% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Spezia live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastHellas Verona vs Spezia live TV broadcast can be seen on Arena Sport (Ser), beIN Sports Max (Fra), DAZN. COM, DAZN Deutsch, DAZN Japan, Eleven Sports 2 (Pol), Max Sport 4 (Bul), Premier Sport 1 (Cze), Bilyoner, Chance, Fortuna PL, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Wplay, Arena Sport (Svn), CMore Live (Swe), Orange Sport (Rom), BT Sport, CMore (Fin), MEGOGO, Veikkaus TV, COSMOTE Sport, bet365, bet365.
In terms of discipline, the home team received 42 yellow cards and 3 red cards, making 15. 00 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Hellas Verona's average team rating is 6. 62 per match. Hellas Verona somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 43. 57% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Hellas Verona live scores, fixtures and resultsSpezia enters this match having won 1 matches of their last five (Brescia) lost 3 (with Salernitana, Fiorentina, Milan) while 1 fixtures ended in draws against Udinese. The team scored 5 goals while conceding 8 goals (5-8). In away games, Spezia scored an average of 0.
Betting tips to consider Determining winning probabilities requires a keen eye for many details like the lineups as well as an appreciation of past levels of performance. While a draw isn't that likely to happen (28%), a victory of Hellas Vero. is much more likely to occur. Experts give them a 44 percent chance to leave the match as the winner, while Spezia only gets a chance of 28%. Let's take a quick look at some of the most important metrics which should be addressed before you place a live bet: Hellas Verona have a losing streak of 4 matches at home. Last season Hellas Verona won both games against Spezia Calcio (4-0 at home and 2-1 away). Hellas Verona haven't scored in 2 of their 7 home matches in Serie A this season.
Temperatures on the matchday will probably not rise high, reaching a daily maximum of 17°C, so the players shouldn't be exhausted too soon. Also, it won't be a wet day, chances for rain aren't very high–around 18 percent. Currently leading Hellas Verona by three positions, Speziawill have to prove that they're worthy of the lead; which could be a hard task, since Hellas Verona is only three positions away on the 20th position. Who'll be playing? In short, here are the probable lineups for the upcoming match. Manager Salvatore Bocchetti will probably use the following lineup for this match: • Goalkeeper: Lorenzo Montipo • Defense: Pawel Dawidowicz, Federico Ceccherini, Isak Hien, Josh Doig • Midfield: Filippo Terracciano, Sulemana, Martin Hongla • Attackers: Milan Djuric, Kevin Lasagna, Yayah Kallon As for Spezia: The team will probably choose these players to participate in the starting eleven: • Goalkeeper: Jeroen Zoet • Defenders: Dimitrios Nikolaou, Jakub Kiwior, Ethan Ampadu • Midfielders: Emil Holm, Kevin Agudelo, Albin Ekdal, Mehdi Bourabia, Arkadiusz Reca, Daniele Verde • Forward line: M'bala Nzola The confirmed lineup will be available on Oddspedia one hour before the game.
Verona-Spezia - Serie A 2022/2023 Live Stream
First team to score should be Hellas Verona, with 60% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (46% chances). There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Thomas Henry 15. 38%Daniele Verde 13. 33%M'Bala Nzola 13. 33%Roberto Piccoli 13. 33%The correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only.
In case of an injury or for tactical reasons, the following players will probably keep themselves ready for substitution: Mattia Chiesa, Simone Perilli, Alessandro Berardi, Juan Cabal, Fabio Depaoli, Koray Gunter, Adrien Tameze, Mateusz Praszelik, Ivan Ilic, Darko Lazovic, Miguel Veloso, Simone Verdi, Thomas Henry. Taking a look at their last matches, it is likely that Spezia Calcio will play in a 3-5-2 formation with the midfield consisting of Emil Holm, Kevin Agudelo, Albin Ekdal, Mehdi Bourabia, Arkadiusz Reca and Daniele Verde, while Dimitrios Nikolaou, Jakub Kiwior and Ethan Ampadu will take up position at the back half of the field.
While Jeroen Zoet will try to protect the team's own goal, M'bala Nzola will try to break through Hellas Vero. 's defensive line and score goals. The substitute players will probably consist of Bartlomiej Dragowski, Petar Zovko, Petko Hristov, Mattia Caldara, Kelvin Amian, Salva Ferrer, Aurelien Nguiamba, Aimar Sher, Simone Bastoni, Julius Beck, Jacopo Sala, Daniel Maldini, Mikael Ellertsson, Leandro Sanca and David Strelec.
If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Hellas Verona - Spezia video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comHellas Verona - Spezia PredictionHellas Verona is most likely the winner of this match, while a win for Spezia or a draw are unlikely to happen.
ᐉ Spezia vs Hellas Verona Live Stream, Tip » How to watch
Verona - Spezia » Odds, Picks & Predictions + StatsMany fans will be watching this match of the 15th matchday between Spezia Calcio and Hellas Verona, which is taking place on Sunday the 13th November. The game will take place in the Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi in Verona. Their last meeting, which took place on 06. 01. 2022 around one year ago, was in La Spezia at the Stadio Alberto Picco. Hellas Verona won the last match, scoring 1-2, so expectations of the Spezia Calcio players and fans are high this time. VER won the previous 2 matches out of the total 3. That's why they're expected to win this upcoming game. During their last three action-packed matches, Hellas Verona scored seven goals, while Spezia Calcio only managed to accumulate 2. Forecasts predict winds in Verona on date to only reach 3kmph, so they shouldn't interfere with the game.
nj, BetClic. fr, Betclic. pl, STS. pl, Supersport. hr, Winlinebet, Unibet FR, Star+ (ARG), Star+ (CHL), Star+ (BOL), Star+ (BRA), Star+ (COL), Star+ (CRI), TV2 Play Denmark (DNK), DAZN (ITA), Voot Select (IND), DAZN (JPN), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (FRA), Star+ (PRY), Star+ (ECU), Star+ (MEX), Paramount+ (USA), Star+ (PER), Star+ (VEN). You will be able to watch Hellas Verona vs Spezia live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture.
Hellas Verona FC vs Spezia Calcio: Picks & Predictions 11/13
Hellas Verona vs Spezia Live Streaming - CricHD TV
Verona vs Spezia Live Stream & Prediction, H2H - Sporticos